I got this game a little late. Someone tags you and then you write your ten things about yourself on your blog. Saly tagged me.
So here's my list of things you possibly didn't know about me.
- I'm only 4 feet and 11 inches tall.
- I've always wanted to run my own business.
- My two end toes are disgusting, not in a cute way.
- Till about age 11, I believed that my mum couldn't smell bad. That her b.o. was actually nice.
- I want to be able to fire a gun, throw a strong punch without breaking my hand and play a musical instrument.
- I used to faint at the sight of blood and the smell of dettol would make me ill.
- If I won the lottery, I'd buy my parents a house that met their every need.
- I want to run a women's clothing store (i haven't patented the idea behind it so not sharing).
- I don't like pancakes.
- I'm a firm believer in chivalry, though it may soon become extinct.