How do you decide who has a good character? Is there a list somewhere that I can get a hold off? How would you rate the following qualities (please mark these Indicative of Good Character or Indicative of Bad Character):
- Leaving home for a number of days without telling your parents/loved ones where you’re going in order to win over your lady/man love.
- Ceasing communication over an argument.
- Dishonesty in the face of pressure and fear of abandonment.
- Sitting back and waiting for your life to get sorted out automatically.
- Proactive attitude
- When something goes wrong, sitting back and thinking about how you could’ve avoided the scenario that unfolded rather than contemplating other peoples’ mistakes.
- Encouraging familial ties even where none exist.
- Criticising others due to your own inefficiences.
- Being punctual.
- Keeping your word, big or small.
Add your own and let me know what you came up with on these.